Thursday, January 7, 2010

Direction....

It's now been full week into 2010....seven days....so I guess it's time to firm up those resolutions. 

A year or so ago I crafted a vision statement for the life I want to be livng....it hasn't changed:
The life I want to be living....
there will be magic....and someone.....and lots of touching.....
true, total intimacy.....
...and friends to laugh with...to cry with...to share our lives with....
....and work that is meaningful and full of purpose...
& love!

Some of my specific New Year's Resolutions:

1.  To slow down the pace....& strive to not get ahead of myself or God
2.  To listen ....& more importantly to hear the messages in my life
3.  To focus on the view beyond the walls...the new horizon....& to not resurrect any of the walls I have worked so hard to take down
4.  To choose happy
5.  To continue to believe that anything's possible...despite the "evidence" to the contrary

My message from the Universe today says MaryJane, all I need from you is a vision, followed by an unending march of little, tiny baby steps in its direction.

I am all about some baby steps! 

And M & Ms....oh yeah, and thanks to my sweet friend who threw in a few "kisses" for good measure...

So look out 2010....it's a new puzzle...with familiar pieces...interesting....very interesting...



1 comment:

  1. MJ - you are on a roll! You should do this everyday! One of my resolutions was to be in a house - and that is happening this month. Goodbye apartment! I have one big resolution this year - and it's confidential - but I think you know what it is. :-)

    ReplyDelete