Tuesday, February 2, 2010

On The Same Page....

Yesterday was a day full of blindsides. And today's horoscope is right on....

Cancer: Tuesday, Feb 2nd, 2010 -- You may be running out of patience today, especially if people who are supposedly your allies are giving you a hard time. Although you surely would prefer more support from your friends and associates, it's not too much to expect them to be kind. Unfortunately, it may be difficult now to lessen the gulf that's separating you from others. Even if it's a challenge to wait, give it time; the distance will diminish on its own.

....then I clicked over to see what God had to say....

On this day, God Wants You To Know...
... that working together is good. We are meant to support one another in this world. Let go of the feeling that you have to do everything alone. Ask someone if they want to join you.
 
Next in my email inbox from God's Daily Promises came this verse & opening line:
 
The Bible commands us to forgive those who have wronged us..... 
 
"I assure you that any sin can be forgiven, including blasphemy; but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven. It is an eternal sin." He told them this because they were saying he had an evil spirit.


Mark 3:28-29 NLT
 
The Word Snob in me made check out the definition of "blasphamey"....just to be sure that God and I were on the same page....
 
blasphamey - 1 a : the act of insulting or showing contempt
( http://www.webster.com/)
 
Hurting people hurt people....I know that....and I wish I could take away all of their hurts...but I can't...
 
I am liking life...A LOT...right now....
 
...nothing & no one is going to take that away from me....
 
Good things are happening....for me!
 

1 comment:

  1. "And you live a Charmed life, and Things,(seen and unseen)naturally work out well for you."

    I know not what MJ is going through...only that..all things that she's into, Heart,Mind and Spirit..work out, and better that she expects. As is her God's promise.

    from a friend via email

    ReplyDelete