Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Time Passages

Stop wasting your time.

Words spoken out loud.  Plain as day. During my early morning walk.  On the first day of .... June.  There was no doubt who was doing the talking.  It wasn't E. F. Hutton.

Still.  I was listening.

It was a day full of powerful messages ... that has been followed by more days of insightful prods ... which is very cool ... because once again I am choosing to believe that June ... will somehow hold some of the magic ... that's missing in my life.

Enjoy your time.

A friend's facebook post.  I saw it after I completed my walk.  Put the two together ... it's making perfect sense.

If I stop wasting my time ... on things that aren't real ... then I will be free to ... enjoy my time ...on real stuff ... in real time.

I am listening. Still.

I have been bombarded with thoughts ... messages ... opportunities ... about me ... my time ... it's value ... and where to share it.

Not exactly sure when the word ... bombard ... popped into my head.  But it's appropriate.  And accurate.  It has to do with the hurling of large stones ... and there's no doubt the head-smacks are on target ... and have captured my attention.

A bombard ... and a catapult.  No arsenal is complete without them.

Plans are unfolding.  Changes are revealing themselves.  Unseen blessings are already on the way.  Plans, changes & blessings ... that are going to define the next chapter of my life.

All of these thoughts have been energizing & exciting. And in typical MJ-fashion, I have been arranging and re-arranging the hodgepodge of puzzle pieces on the table.  The old comfortable ones that I am sure still have a place in the picture ... and the new vibrant ones that are begging to be picked up & handled.

At long last, it seems that things are starting to fall into place ... to fit into a pattern that makes sense ... and I can almost see it ... the emerging image of what's coming next ...

Then out of the blue ... sitting on a patio ... a friend offered up a different perspective.

Sure these pieces all fit together ... but if you move this one over here ... and that one over there ... everything changes ... it's a much BIGGER picture ... than you have even imagined! Surely you can see it ... now. Why in the world would you settle for anything less?!? Haven't you wasted enough time ... where you're at ... already

"Don't you want to be ... ALL .. that you can be, MJ?!?"

That's what he said. And ... I am ... still ... listening.



Transit of Venus. June 6, 2012. Little Rock, Arkansas by Ben Moody, Ben Moody Photography
It's June. The transit of Venus ... a harbinger of great change.  All of the elements line up ... exactly right ... only twice every hundred years or so. And if you miss it ... because you're too busy ... wasting your time ... waiting on something to happen ... then, well, you let the chance pass ... to experience something amazing ... that only comes along ... twice-in-a-lifetime ... if you're lucky.

Venus celebrates our desire for good things in life.  And supports our aspirations, successes & achievements in life. Venus coming face-to-face with the Sun ... source of energy and light ... brings an intensity to our desire for real & genuine relationships.

I took time ... to acknowledge the passage ... with delight.

As I returned from my morning walk ... today ... my brain & my heart were coming to terms with a new resolve for moving forward.  It has to do with not allowing people to become priorities who only see me as an option.  That's a recurring theme in my story ... & not a very good use of my time ... or so I've been reminded recently.  So I am deliberately wrapping up that storyline ... leaving it behind ... in the chapter ... that's ending ... now.

Make changes gradually to realign your life with your hearts desires. 

Once again, I am reassured.  Reminded of the promise that came as the chapter ... before this one ... was closing.  Chapters end.  Story continues.  And promises made are always kept.  He is faithful.

Not a big fan of options.  Options are optional, after all.  

Possibilities are more my style.  That's where I am going to invest my time ... my energy ... my passion ... my life.  In possibilities ... not options.

So I will keep singing along with Al Stewart:
 I know you're in there, you're just out of sight ... time passages ...

Some of the best days of my life ... haven't happened ... yet.

www.lifelessons-mj.blogspot.com
(c) June 2012














No comments:

Post a Comment