Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Laugh Out Loud!

God, the Creator of the Universe, & I are great friends. We talk everyday.
I am a never-ending source of humor for Him as I meander my way through life. I don't do things quite like other people do...I take chances & risks...my perspective is often unique & quirky....I know it...He knows it, too.

...and lots of people don't "get" me. He does.
He fashioned me "this" way, after all....

Often, when things are just TOOOO funny, I find myself rolling on the floor....laughing uproariously....tears streaming down my cheeks...
side-splitting silliness...natural rollicking laughter...at myself...when suddenly....or randomly....the light bulb flashes on....and I see simply & clearly... whatever it is that I have been misreading....or missing....or not even been aware of...

...and there He is....laughing right along with me....it's the most amazing feeling...to have your best friend rolling on the floor with you....in the midst of your chaos & confusion....laughing...laughing....and, yes, God snorts when He is highly amused...seriously, it's not a GOOD laugh unless you snort!

I have shared the stories of these experiences with others....some of whom know that I am not nuts....others who raise their eyebrow or roll their eyes...thinking "That, MJ! What an imagination!"

Those who know me well know that I find validations to the bigger truths everywhere....in the little things that really aren't significant on their own....like fortune cookies....songs on the radio at unexpected moments...my horoscope...random comments made by people...and recently the cool daily email that I have been receiving from, ahem, The Universe.....

Tough week this week. I am drained emotionally. It was bound to happen sooner or later...and encouragement & support has been been flowing in...from everywhere...and this morning in my inbox:

Just wanted to remind you, MaryJane, that sometimes success is better measured in smiles received, giggles heard, and hands held, than in dollars earned, deadlines met, and kilos shed.

And I must say, you've done well for yourself.
Yeah us!
The Universe

By the way, MaryJane, you're on my vision board this very moment, with your new exciting & fun business... giggling.

Did you hear that?!?

God is giggling....about me...again!

All is right in my world!

http://www.lifelessons-mj.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment