Friday, December 4, 2009

Destinies Are A Dime A Dozen!

If you are my friend on Facebook, then you have noticed that along with a random horoscope here and there....and those cool messages that come from "Today God Wants You To Know"...I often post validations I get from The Universe....

Those come in the form of a daily email that I was introduced to by a friend earlier this year....and amazingly, much like the things God wants me to know....it's as if the message is being sent to me personally....

cool stuff.... anyway, here's today's message from The Universe:
Should you choose to go, do, and be, MaryJane, at the end of your life, shocked and dismayed, you'll likely exclaim that because of all the uncanny events, wild timing, weird coincidences, and sheer chance encounters, all of your life's good fortune must have been your destiny.
Or, should you choose to wait, wish, and hope, at the end of your life, shocked and dismayed, you'll likely exclaim that because of all the uncanny events, wild timing, weird coincidences, and sheer chance encounters, all of your life's bad luck must have been your destiny.
MaryJane, do you see what the difference is?
It ain't me,
The Universe

....I am planning to blog, for real, over the weekend....in between decorating the house for Christmas with Jessi...I am looking forward to both activities very much....and there's a lot on my mind....


www.lifelessons-mj.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. MJ - I love your blog - you always have something to say that I can apply to my life at the time.
    Thank you for writing and sharing with all of us.

    ReplyDelete