Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Good Things Are Going To Happen!

Would you mind if we filmed you for our latest documentary, MaryJane, called "Life Rocks"? It's a piece we're doing for the Angel Network here.

You are by far the most logical choice. Not just because your life already rocks, but because you came from behind to be who you are today, and because everyone here has long been whispering about the hotly anticipated arrival of your new exciting & fun business....Shhhhhh.... The Universe

....this message was in my email box this morning....it's a daily message from Notes From The Universe....I know that everyone on the mailing list got THIS exact same message....but get out?!?....IT was so obviously addressed to ME!!!

Keep the very cool validations coming.......all of them are going a long way to helping me stay focused on what needs to be done to keep me moving towards the life I want to be living....

Whatever it is...it isn't.....yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment