Sunday, May 24, 2009

Things I Am Thinking About.,.

How clueless am I?!? Really.

Change...change...change.

All of the weird setbacks last week....and their outcomes....

Outcomes...whatever...overactive imagination is more like it

How can I can always be so WRONG?!?!

Pinocchio...keep reminding yourself that he really DOES turn into a "real" boy in the end....every single time...no matter which version you choose...lost, confused, donkey, Pleasure Island....and then magic....oh yeah...just because it's magic doesn't mean it's easy....thanks, Blue Fairy!

Warning! Warning! Danger MJ! That does NOT compute!

Step back...regroup...hurry...put a couple of those walls back up!!!

Why can't people just say what they mean...and do what they say?!?!

Will it ever by MY turn?!?! Seriously...

I never said it would be easy, MJ....I just promise it will be worth it!

Ok...so why can't it BE easy?!?! Other people get easy. I know they do. Just not me.

Patience, impatience, patience...impatiently waiting patiently

Boundaries...vulnerability....& what's really going on behind the scenes...

Is it possible to be honest with someone else if you're not being honest with yourself?

Happiness...only I can make me happy...I am choosing happy....

And the unspoken question.....is it real or is it just a facade?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment