Monday, April 27, 2009

Things I Am Thinking About....

Flowers. The flowers at Abbi's wedding were absolutely stunning. Each bouquet hand-tied and exquisite. The arch so lovely. The cake was a work of art. And the buffet table arrangement took your breath away. Isn't it great how something as simple....but intricate...as beautiful flowers can make everyone smile?!? And feel good about everything!

Kool-aid. Or maybe it's just the water. Whatever it is....I want to know the flavor....and where it came from....and to be sure that there is plenty of it available for those little boys....nothing like a kool-aid smile!

Pinocchio. Saturday was the National Day of Puppetry. I loved that! All of the little Pinocchios were encouraged to come out and play. And it was so beautiful outside, too. Jessi had Geppetto on for Ellie on Sunday....and even though it is full of some of my favorite lines....this one resonated loud and clear....Blue Fairy to Geppetto...."Maybe it ISN'T Pinocchio that's defective!" Definitely something to think about...

New beginnings. Abbi & Jordan joined their lives and have embarked on the new adventure of marriage. I, too, am embracing the rest of my life.....it's exciting for us all!

Patience. Impatience. Impatiently waiting patiently.

....and Gavin Rossdale....at Riverfest!!!.....

"....half the time the world is ending, truth is I am done pretending..I...never thought that I....had any more to give....here I am without you..." La La La La La "....everything will change....love remains the same...."

www.lifelesson-mj.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment