Sunday, August 23, 2009

So Amazing....& So Simple

At the urging of a couple of people who mean a lot to me, I am going to do "something" with my blog-stuff...and seeing "Julie & Julia" last nite made an impression on me, too.....especially when I found out that "AVIS" was the key to the whole book deal....honest....it was based on Julia's true story....funny how random things bring us back to where our focus should have been all along....

....so here is a "reprint" of an old blog....from March 29, 2007....really don't remember what prompted this one...that's the point, right...that the things I say are timeless & relevent...at least that's what my friends say...pondering that idea...hard to imagine because I think that most of the time the things I have to say are just a bunch of words....

So Amazing & So Simple...

God is so.....well, just God! Who else could take the things that seem to be so HUGE....and OVERWHELMING....and STRESSFUL.....and DEPRESSING.....and then in one simple action reduce them down to something so small.....and manageable.....and a blessing all at the same time!!!! And then as you grasp the absurdity of it all and embrace the goodness of the answered prayer......if you listen really, really close.....you can hear God laughing....because you were making it so very hard all along!!!

www.lifelessons-mj.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment