Tuesday, May 1, 2018

4:44

I awoke from a deep sleep and instantly began recalling my dream.  Not so much what was actually happening in the dream, simply that everything in my dream had something to do with the number 4.

Dates added up to 4.  Encounters with people were in 4s.  Tables were set as 4 tops.  That kind of stuff. Then I rolled over and looked at the clock before falling back to sleep.  It said 4:44.

Related image

Later in the day I began to wonder about the significance of the number 4.  So I did a Google-search for "Meaning of the number 4".

At the top of the list was an article titled "5 Reasons Why You Are Seeing 4:44 - The Meaning of 444".  Intrigued, I clicked it open to find "Did you just see 4:44?  You were guided to read this article". 

I kid you not. 

So here are the 5 reasons:
1.  You Are on the Path of Awakening.
2.  You Are Fully Supported in your Life Journey.
3.  You Are on the Right Path, Just Trust.
4.  You Are in Harmony with The Universe.
5.  Listen To Your Intuition.

All good stuff.  And it resonated with my inner spirit.

Further research tells me that when you see a repetition of the number 4, angels are trying to reach you with a message.  And it is an important message so you must be sure your heart and mind are open to receiving it.

Angel number 4 resonates with practicality. It is also about organization. This can mean you need to get your life organized or that you have a very organized life.  Most definitely the first on in my case!

Determined and productive come into play as well.  The message might be to keep working on something until it is completed.

Another possible message has to do with patience and devotion ... a reminder that you don't like to give up on people.

It seems that angels send you the number 4 as an answer to your prayers. The answer is forthcoming and will become clear if you keep your thoughts positive and your heart open.  Sure.  I can do that.  I am a positivity and possibility consultant, after all.

And if the number 4 keeps showing up, it is a message that the angels are surrounding you offering up encouragement and support in all that you are doing right now.

One of the last things I read about the significance of the number 4 and the message it held for me was plain & simple.  Deep inside I heard the familiar Ding! Ding! Ding! that always lets me know that I have stumbled upon the truth.  It's the one I am choosing as my take-away ... for today!

You Are Right Where You Are Supposed To Be

(c) lifelessons-mj.blogspot.com
May 2018






2 comments: