Saturday, February 28, 2009

Life's Lessons.....

Set up my blog yesterday....named it Life Lessons.....becauae a couple of years ago, my friend Gary suggested that when I started a business or wrote a book or whatever I did next...well, that it would be a good name for anything I would ever do.....I liked it alot!

I love to look at the horses every morning when it's Oaklawn season. And for a total, go-with-my gut handicapper....I do pretty darn good most days....usually end up with an imaginary bankroll bigger than the dude in the paper....

It was funny. Yesterday. First race. Horse named Life's Lessons was running. If I had been at the track I would have HAD to bet on it....duh?!?!

This morning...checked it out.....Life's Lessons came in DEAD LAST!!!

You know, I don't believe in coincidences......so I wonder what THAT means?!!

hmmmmm......i bet Kevin will play me one of those forgotten songs....and all of you... my closest friends will sing along......"I'm aaaaaaaa LOSER!"

I am thinking that it doesn't get much better than that......thanks, Gary.....LOSER!

ROFLMAO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment